Yuri Yaroslavich of Turov, Prince of Turov and Pinsk, was born 1109 to Yaroslav Svyatopolkovich of Volhynia (c1091-1123) and Sophia of Poland (c1089-c1112) and died 1166 of unspecified causes. He married Anna Vsevolodovna of Goroden (c1127-1190) 1144 JL . Alfred the Great (849-899)/s, Charlemagne (747-814)/s, Rollo of Normandy (860-932)/s.
Yuri (George) Yaroslavich (until 1112-about 1168 ) - Prince of Turov and Pinsk of 1142-1148, 1154-1157, Prince of Turov 1148 / 1149-1150, 1151-1154, 1157-1168, the son of Yaroslav Svyatopolkovich of Turov, the eldest son of Svyatopolk II Izyaslavich, Grand Prince of Kiev .
In 1157, after the death of Yuri Dolgoruky, the Principality of Turov and Pinsk, previously ruled by his son Boris Yuryevich, was taken over by Yuri Yaroslavich. The new Grand Prince of Kiev Izyaslav Davydovich in 1157 tried to beat Yuri out of Turov, but without success, and was forced to retreat. In 1160, Izyaslav Davydovich, in alliance with Mstislav Izyaslavich, again besieged Turov and again could not take him. In 1161, Yuri made peace with the new Grand Prince of Kiev prince Rostislav Mstislavich.
Yuri Yaroslavich is mentioned for the last time in the annals in 1167. He was the ancestor of the dynasty of Princes of Turov and Pinsk.
Marriage and children
- Ivan Yuryevich of Turov (c1145-c1183)  Prince of Turov
- Svyatopolk Yuryevich of Turov (c1147-1190) (died 1190), Prince of Pinsk from 1168, Prince of Turov from 1171
- Malfrida Yuryevna of Turov (1150-c1209) ; married in 1167 Vsevolod Yaroslavic, Prince of Lutsk
- Anna Yuryevna of Turov (c1152-c1209); husband: Ryurik Rostislavich, Grand Prince of Kiev 
- Yaroslav II Yuryevich of Pinsk (c1154-1187), Prince of Kletsk from 1168, Prince of Pinsk in 1183
- Gleb Yuryevich of Turov (c1155-1195), Prince of Dubrovitsa 1168-1190, Prince of Turov 1190-1195
- Yaropolk Yuryevich of Pinsk (c1157-c1994), Prince of Gorodets (Polotsk) from 1168, Prince of Pinsk in 1190
- Богуславский В.В. - Славянская энциклопедия. - Киевская Русь - Moscow