Winslow Brigham (1736-1791), son of Jedidiah and Bethiah (Howe) Brigham, who was a delegate to convention for the framing the Massachusetts State constitution in 1779-80. He resided on the old homestead, and carried on the tannery. He was one of the most popular and influential men of his day amoung his fellow townsmen, filling the office of town clerk thirteen years, being often elected selectman, and representing the town in the General Court several years.
Marriage & Family
- Capt Daniel Brigham (1760-1818) - m Thankful Brigham (second cousins)
- Capt Aaron Brigham (1762-1831) - m Betsey Barnes - Private in Revolutionary War
- Jedediah Brigham (1765-1766) - Died Young
- Jedediah Brigham (1766-1846) - m Lydia Boyd - prominent citizen in Marlborough MA.
- Elizabeth Brigham (1768-1798) - m William Barnes
- John Winslow Brigham (1770-1826) - m Hannah Lewis - Sea Captain - had several children, all of whom died in their minority.
- Amariah Brigham (1771-1798) - never married
- Artemas Brigham (1776-1862) - m Lydia Brigham (second cousins)
- Lucy Brigham (1743-1850) - m Deacon Eli or Elisha Rice
- Lydia Brigham (1782-1784) - b. Jan 7, 1782 - d. Aug 7, 1784.
|Offspring of Lt Jedediah Brigham and Bethiah Howe (1694-1756)|
|Winslow Brigham (1736-1791)||30 August 1736 Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||29 August 1791 Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|| Elizabeth Harrington (1737-1815)|
|Dorothy Brigham (1721-1796)||2 June 1721 Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||4 September 1796 Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|| Thomas Howe (1710-1796)|
|Solomon Brigham (1723-1807)|| |
|Francis Brigham (1725-1809)|| |
|Lucy Brigham (1727-1778)|| |
|Bethia Brigham (1729-)|| |
|Stephen Brigham (1731-1821)|| |
|Abner Brigham (1734-1821)|