William Beveridge Kendall was born 11 December 1857 in Hoosick Falls, Rensselaer County, New York, United States to Levi Goddard Kendall (1827-1906) and Abigail Barrell (1830-1867) and died June 1908 Janesville, Rock County, Wisconsin, United States of unspecified causes. He married Josephine McGary (1863-1932) 25 December 1882 in Norwalk, Monroe County, Wisconsin, United States.
- 1857: Hoosick Falls, NY (birth)
- 1860: Caledonia, IL (census)
- 1867: Vincennes, IN (presumed; death of mother)
- 1868: Washington, IN (presumed; marriage of father)
- 1880: Baraboo, WI (census, with L.G., Louisa M., and Abby Kendall); occupation "brakeman"
- 1882: Brainerd, MN (marriage); occupation "Railroad Conductor"
- 1900: Baraboo, WI (census); occupation "conductor"
|Offspring of William Beveridge Kendall and Josephine McGary (1863-1932)|
|Artie Kendall (1883-1884)||3 June 1883 Baraboo, Sauk County, Wisconsin, United States||3 January 1884 Baraboo, Sauk County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Raymond Levi Kendall (1885-1944)||24 March 1885 Baraboo, Sauk County, Wisconsin, United States||7 November 1944 Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States||Edna Beulah Wright (1885-1978)|
|Walter Selium Kendall (1888-1953)|
|Abigail M Kendall (1891-?)|
|Josephine A Kendall (1897-1898)|