BiographyWilhelm IV. von Henneberg-Schleusingen was born 29 January 1478 to Wilhelm III. von Henneberg-Schleusingen (1434-1480) and Margarete von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1451-1509) and died 24 January 1559 in Schleusingen, Thuringia, Germany of unspecified causes. He married Anastasia von Brandenburg (1478-1534) 16 February 1500 JL . Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Belarus, Hungary, Switzerland, England, Italy, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden.
Common ancestors of Wilhelm IV. von Henneberg-Schleusingen (1478-1559) and Anastasia von Brandenburg (1478-1534)
- Elisabeth von Meißen (1329-1375)
- Friedrich V. von Nürnberg (1333-1398)
- Heinrich I. der Milde von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1365-1416)
- Katharina von Anhalt-Bernburg (c1330-1390)
- Magnus II. Torquatus von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1328-1373)