Vincent Price, Sr. was born 30 July 1871 in Troy, Rensselaer County, New York to Vincent Clarence Price (1832-1914) and Harriet Elizabeth White (1838-1917) and died 18 June 1948 of unspecified causes. He married Marguerite Cobb Wilcox (1874-1946) 1894 in Troy, Rensselaer County, New York.
Actor Vincent Price's father. Vincent Senior came to St. Louis from a Chicago suburb in 1902 to co-found the National Candy Company. He went on to become a national leader in the confectionery and corn syrup industries, and was a local civic leader who was active in work with the Boy Scouts, the Chamber of Commerce, and St. Peter's Episcopal Church.
1930 US Federal Census
Recorded at Clayton, St Louis Co, Missouri Residence: 6320 Forsythe Blvd.
- Vincent L. Price - m/59 - b:IL - head - ocp: president candy company
- Margaret Price - f/56 - b:WI - wife
- Vincent Price Jr. - m/18 - b:MO - Son
- Zita Badnidistel - f/32 - b:MO - Servant
- Edna Tupher - f/23 - b:MO - Servant
- John M Hughs - m/41 - b:IN - Servant
- Harriet Wilson - f/33 - b:IL - Daughter
- Marvin Wilson - m/9 - b:MO - Grandson
- Anne Wilson - f/7 - b:MO - Granddaughter
- Gravesite of Vincent Price - FindAGrave