BiographyVilhelmine Ernestine of Denmark was born 20 June 1650 in Copenhagen, Denmark to Frederik III of Denmark (1609-1670) and Sophie Amalie von Braunschweig-Calenberg (1628-1685) and died 23 April 1706 in Prettin, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany of unspecified causes. She married Karl II. von der Pfalz (1651-1685) 20 September 1671 . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996). Ancestors are from Denmark, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Austria, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Belgium, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Spain, Hungary, the Netherlands, Portugal, England, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Canaan.
Common ancestors of Vilhelmine Ernestine of Denmark (1650-1706) and Karl II. von der Pfalz (1651-1685)
- Christian III of Denmark (1503-1559)
- Christine von Sachsen (1505-1549)
- Dorothea von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1511-1571)
- Elizabeth of Denmark (1524-1586)
- Frederik II of Denmark (1534-1588)
- Philipp I. von Hessen (1504-1567)
- Sophie von Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1557-1631)
- Ulrich III. von Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1528-1603)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.