Thomas Stonewall Jackson Gore was born 5 January 1863 in Atchison County, Kansas, United States to Green Lee Gore (1831-1899) and Emeline Cummins (1838-1903) and died 21 October 1937 St. Joseph, Buchanan County, Missouri, United States of unspecified causes. He married Laura Pollard (1862-1933) 24 February 1892 in Buchanan County, Missouri, United States.
If there was any doubt as to what side of the Civil War Thomas's parents were on it was settled with the naming of their first son. Thomas is named after the famous Confederate General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.
- 1900 Jefferson Twp., Andrew Co., MO Census - Thomas Gore, farmer, 1-1863 KS; Laura, 8-1863 MO; Jesse (at school), 11-1893 MO; Howard S, 7-1895 MO; Earl 12-1896 MO; Irene 2-1898 MO
- 1910 Jefferson Twp., Andrew Co., MO Census - Thomas Gore, salesman-stockyard-livestock, 47 KS; Laura, 47 MO; Jesse L, 16 MO; Howard S, 15 MO; Earl 13 MO; Irene 11 MO; Lawrence V, 7 MO
- 1920 St. Joseph, Buchanan Co., MO Census, 2205 Francis Street - Thomas, 56 KS; Laura, 57 MO; Howard, 25 MO; Earl, 23 MO; Irene, 20 MO; Lawrence, 17 MO
- 1930 St Joseph, Buchanan, Missouri Census - 2205 Francis St - Thomas J Gore, 67 KS, married 29 years; Laura ore, 67 MO; Irene M Gore, 30 MO, sheep ????? ???? secretary; Lawrence Gore, 27 MO, calf ????? stock company
- Thomas was a trustee of the Little Flock Church, where his father in law was a pastor at one time.