Thomas Richards, Jr. was born 5 April 1595 in Pitminster, Somerset, England to Thomas Richards (1575-1620) and Thomasine Richards (c1568-) and died 28 January 1650 in Weymouth, Suffolk County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Welthian Loring (1600-1679) circa 1619 in Somerset, England.
",42.206" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 42.221.
",-70.946" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -70.94.
- Mary Richards (1620-1659) - she married Thomas Hinckley (1618-1706), who would become the 14th Governor of Plymouth Colony.
- John Richards (1625-1694)
- Anna Richards (1626-1650)
- Alice Richards (1629-1671) - she married William Bradford (1624-1704), who replaced Myles Standish (c1584-1656) as military commander for Plymouth Colony. He was the son of Colonial Governor and Mayflower pilgrims William Bradford (1590-1657) and Alice Carpenter (1583-1670).
- Hannah Richards (1630-1651)
- James Richards (1632-1680)
- Samuel Richards (1634-1685)
- Joseph Richards (1636-1651)
- Benjamin Richards (1638-1665)
- Abigail Richards (c1640-1694)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.