Thomas Chillingworth, Jr. was born 1612 in Stoke Prior, Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom to Thomas Chillingsworth (1586-1653) and Sarah Sergeant (1590-) and died circa 1 March 1652 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. He married Joanna Hampton (1616-1684) 1638 in Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States.
Marriage and Family
- Rebecca Chillingsworth (1629-1725)
- Elizabeth Chillingsworth (1631-1655)
- Mehitable Chillingsworth (1637-1706)
- Mary Chillingsworth (1642-1702) - md John Foster, both listed together on the Green Harbor Monument with sister and aunt.
- Sarah Chillingsworth (1642-1725) - md Samuel Sprague, both listed together on the Green Harbor Monument with sister and aunt.
Green Harbor Monument
This person is listed in memorium on the Green Harbor Monument, located in Marshfield, Massachusetts and dedicated in honor of the early colonists from Plymouth Colony who settled this area in the early 1600s.
- Thomas Chillingsworth at Find A Grave #73720640
- MainTour Marshfield
- Marshfield Historical Society
- Marshfield History - PlymouthColony.net Historical Listings