Look up Thomas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Thomas may refer to:
- THOMAS, the US Library of Congress's online database
- Thomas Built Buses
- Thomas', a brand of English muffins and bagels in North America
- "Thomas," a song by A Perfect Circle from their 2000 album Mer de Noms
- Thomas, Oklahoma
- Thomas, West Virginia
- There are also places called Thomaston and Thomasville
- Gospel of Thomas, a New Testament-era apocryphon
- Infancy Gospel of Thomas, an infancy gospel.
- Book of Thomas the Contender, a gnostic book discovered in the Nag Hammadi library
- Acts of Thomas, another gnostic text
- Apocalypse of Thomas, a Christian gnostic apocalypse
- Thomas theorem, a theory of belief and their consequences
- Thomas the Tank Engine, a locomotive character from The Railway Series of children's books by the Rev. W. Awdry
- Thomas and Friends, the spin-off television series
- Thomas H. Norstein, a major character in Digimon Data Squad
- Thomas algorithm, a numerical algorithm to solve a tridiagonal system of equations
- Tom (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Thomas. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|