Theisson Doors was born 18 September 1614 in Kaldenkirchen, Viersen District, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany to Peter Matthias Dohrs (1580-1638) and Lysgen Elizabeth Grietes (1589-1615) and died circa 1664 Jülich, Düren District, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany of unspecified causes. He married Agnes Neessgen op den Graeff (1614-1691) .
|Offspring of Theisson Doors and Agnes Neessgen op den Graeff (1614-1691)|
|Margarita Doors (c1635-)|
|Derrick Doors (c1639-)|
|Anna Entgen Doors (c1641-1700)|
|Peter Doors (c1643-)|
|Elizabeth Doors (c1647-)|
|Gertrude (Streyper) Doors (c1648-1707)|
|Johanna Doors(Dohrs) (c1649-)|
|Johann Doors (c1649-)|
|Helene or Lijntijen Doors (1650-c1729)|
|Cornelius Theisen Doors (c1656-1716)|
|Reynier Thiessen-Doors Tyson (1659-1745)|
|Maria Doors (c1659-c1742)|
|Herman Doors (1663-c1743)|
|Agnes Doors (c1654-)|
- Children notes (from Geni.com)
- Anna married Leonard Streypers; no children shown.
- Peter married Judith Preyers; no children shown.
- Elizabeth married Peter Keurlis (and possibly also a younger man of the same name), had 6 children, and died in Pennsylvania.
- Gertrude married Paulus Kuster, had 11 children, and died in Germantown.
- Helene married Thones Kunders, had 9 children, and died in Germantown.
- Cornelius married Margaret Theissen, they had 8 children, and he died in Germantown.
- Reynier (full name Reynier Theisen Thiessen-Doors Tyson) was "Husband of Margaret Streypers; Margaret; Mary Or Maria Tyson; Maria Thiessen-Doors Tyson and Maragert Kunders" - but that may need editing; he had 11 children and died at Abington, Philadelphia.
- Maria - full name Maria (Merchen) Lucken (Theissen Doors) - married Jan Lucken, had 11 children, and died in Germantown.
- Herman has no wife or children shown; died in Germantown.
- Agnes married Leonard Arets, had 3 children, and died in Germantown.