Thaddeus Constantine Hix was born 14 January 1818 in Sunderland, Bennington County, Vermont, United States to Esbon Simeon Hicks (1797-1827) and Phila Bolles (1800-1867) and died 19 January 1868 New York Ravine, El Dorado County, California, United States of unspecified causes. She married Barbara Hicks (1815-1840) 1838 in Sunderland, Bennington County, Vermont. She married Charlotte Chase (1825-1904) 15 October 1850 in White Oak, El Dorado County, California.
- Daughter of Ezra Chase (1796-1873) and Tirzah Wells (1796-1867)
- 1825-May-11 : Birth in Bristol, Addison, Vermont
- 1842-Aug-16 : Marriage to William Wilkinson Dixon (1818-1891) in Geneva, Kane County, Illinois
- 1844-Oct-10 : Marriage to Heber Chase Kimball (1801-1868) in Nauvoo Illinois
- 1849 : Separated from Mr Kimball
- 1850-Oct-15 : Marriage to Thaddeus Constantine Hix (1818-1868) in White Oak Township, Eldorado County, California
- 1869 : Marriage to William Dixon in Utah
- 1876-Nov-04 : Marriage to Tyrus Walker Hurd (1821-1890) in Utah
- 1904-Dec-15 : Died in Lewisville, Jefferson, Idaho
No children from marriage to William Dixon. He also married Charlotte's sister, Nance Chase and another girl named Almeda Sabre Lake.
Polygamous wife to Early LDS Church leader, missionary and apostle, Heber C Kimball. No children from this marriage.
She traveled to Salt Lake Valley in the big 1848 wagon company of Brigham Young of 1220 members. Winter Quarters Nebraska Departure: 5 June 1848 and Arrival: 20-24 September 1848.
Appears that Charlotte traveled to Sacramento California area during the big gold rush of 1849. A year later she is married there to Thaddeus Hix with whom she bears many children.
After his death in 1868 she William Dixon of Harrisville, Utah in 1869 whom she divorced in 1876 and then married Dr Tyrus Hurd of Ogden Utah.
Buried 18-Dec-1904 in Ogden Cemetery Utah, but then later moved to Salt Lake City Cemetery.
Children of Charlotte Chase and Thaddeus Hix
- May Martin Hix (1851-1855) - died young
- Ernest Simeon Hicks (1853-1908) - m. Emma Innes
- Ada Marion Hicks (1855-1895) - m. Alfred Taylor
- May Lilian Hix (1856-1930) - m. William Marlor
- Douglas Hix (1858-1938) - m. Elizabeth Chugg
- infant Hicks (1860-1860) - died young
- Rolla Anderson Hix (1861-1918) - m. Marzella Smith
|Offspring of Thaddeus Constantine Hix and Barbara Hicks (1815-1840)|
|Mary Martin Hix (1851-1855)|
|Ernest Simoen Hicks (1853-1908)|
|Ada Marion Hicks (1855-1895)|
|May Lilian Hix (1856-1930)|
|Douglas Hix (1858-1938)|
|Infant Hicks (1860-1860)|
|Rolla Anderson Hix (1861-1918)|
- Thaddeus Hix
- Hix in Illinois