Te Ngohi, also known as Kawhia, was a renowned fighting chief of Ngāti Paretekawa (a sub-hapu of Ngati Maniapoto) and was a signatory to the Treaty of Waitangi, one of five chiefs from Maniapoto who signed.
|Offspring of Te Ngohi and Pareheke 1st wife. Kahutuangau 2nd wife.|
|Rewi Maniapoto||1807 New Zealand||21 June 1894 Kihikihi, Waipa District, Waikato Region, New Zealand||Te Rohu (c1840-)|
1. Rewi Manga Maniapoto (m) = Te Rohu (f)
1.Te Kore alias Te Whiwhiamanga (fdni)
2. Te Raore alias Te Roore (m) = Kereihi Purau
1.Te Raueue Raore (fdni)
1. Te Whakahae alias Ripeka (f) = Hughes (Huihi) 1. Rihi Te Whakahae = Niketi Poneke 1st husband
1. Te Muraahi Niketi (m) Rihi Te Whakahae = Te Kohika Raureti 2nd husband 1. Pareumuroa Te Kohika (f)
2. Taurangamowaho Te Kohika (m)
3. Te Ngareotekohera Te Kohika (fdni)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.