|Father:||Richard Bradford (1739)|
|Mother:||Elizabeth Singleton (c1748)|
|Spouse/Partner:||John Humphrey (1765)|
Parentage[edit | edit source]
- There is a record for Sarah Bradford Humphrey's NC birth as being in Rowan, NC, as are some records for her siblings. Born in Rowan NC is woman who married a Bradford who had a daughter Sarah Bradford. Her name is recorded as Elizabeth Singleton. FAM search for Sarah Bradford, father Richard Bradford, and you will see the hit under IGI for Susanna Bradford. The mother's name is Elizabeth Singleton. Note that there are also records for Susan Bradford in this same search as being born in PA.
- Further, there is a FAM search Ancestral file AFN: 1TLW-DX6 that states Susannah BRADFORD that married John Humphrey had parents Richard BRADFORD (AFN: 1TLW-F36), and Elizabeth SINGLETON (AFN: 1TLW-F4D) .
- Richard's AFN record states he was born Abt. 1739 in Brunswick, Va
- Elizabeth's states she was born Abt. 1743 in PA.
Documentation notes[edit | edit source]
- Unless indicated otherwise, data is from federal censuses and may be verified online by running searches on the given names and dates.
|Portal | Category|
|Name||Birthdate||Birthplace||Death date||Death place|
|Children of John Humphrey (1765) and Susan Bradford (1765)|
|James Humphrey 1788||1788||Madison, GA||1843|
|Nathan Humphries 1795||1795||Rowan, NC|
|William Humphrey (1796)||25 NOV 1796||Rowan, NC||1854|
|Richard Bradford Humphrey 1795||1795||Madison, GA|
|Elizabeth Humphries 1797||1797||Rowan, NC|
|John Humphrey 1804||1804||Madison, GA||1851|
|Mary Humphrey 1808||1808||Madison, GA|
|Simeon Humphrey 1810||1810||Madison, GA|
|Rebecca Humphrey 1812||1812||Madison, GA|
|Sarah Humphrey (1815)||1815||Rowan, NC|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.