Sudbury may refer to:
- Sudbury Reef, Queensland
- Greater Sudbury, Ontario (official name; the city continues to be known simply as Sudbury for most purposes)
- Sudbury Basin (also known as Sudbury Structure), a meteorite impact crater and nickel mining district in Sudbury, Ontario
- Sudbury District, a census division in Ontario which surrounds but does not include the city of Greater Sudbury
- United Kingdom
- Sudbury, Suffolk
- Sudbury, London
- Sudbury, Derbyshire
- Sudbury (HM Prison), men's open prison in Sudbury, Derbyshire
- Sudbury, former name of Sedbury, Gloucestershire
- United States
- Sudbury (TV pilot), based on the 1998 film Practical Magic
- Sudbury Valley School, a Sudbury school in Framingham, Massachusetts, USA
- Sudbury school, educational model upon which the Sudbury Valley School is based
- USS Sudbury (ID-2149), US Navy cargo ship in commission from 1918 to 1919
- Simon Sudbury (d. 1431), also known as Simon Theobald or Simon of Sudbury, an Archbishop of Canterbury (1375–1381) and Bishop of London
- Sudbury Neutrino Observatory, a laboratory detecting neutrinos
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Sudbury. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.