St. Martin's or St. Martins may refer to:
- St. Martins, Missouri, a city in the USA
- St Martin's, Isles of Scilly, an island off the Cornish coast, England
- St Martin's, Shropshire, a village in England
- St Martin's, Guernsey, a parish in the Channel Islands
- St. Martins, New Brunswick, a village in Canada
- St Martins, New Zealand, a suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand
- St. Martin's Island, a coral reef island of Bangladesh in Bay of Bengal
- Saint Martin's Island a small island at the mouth of Green Bay in Wisconsin.
- St. Martin's Church (disambiguation), churches dedicated to St Martin
- St. Martin's Day, or Martinmas, falling on November 11
- St. Martin's Land, an enigmatic and likely mythical location associated with the legend of the green children of Woolpit
- St Martin's College, an institution of higher education in the United Kingdom
- St. Martin's University, a university in Lacey, Washington
- Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, often referred to as St. Martin's College and formerly Saint Martins School of Art
- St Martin's School (disambiguation)
See also[edit | edit source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at St. Martin's. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.