- Alexander Burto Andrus (1875-1949) - Diamond Valley Rancher
- Calvert Brooks Andrus (1910-1992) - U.S. Army Veteran of World War II and the Korean War.
- Rudger Clawson Atkin (1904-1989) - held several leadership positions in the LDS Church in St. George, Utah including as stake president of the St. George Utah Stake. In 1961 that stake was split and he became president of the newly formed St. George Utah East Stake. He also served as St. George Utah Temple president for nearly eight years.
- Rudger Clayton Atkin (1926-1999) - U.S. Navy Veteran of World War II, local civic leader
- Barbara Joy Atkin (1929-2013) -
- John D.T. McAllister - Missionary, Wagon Train Leader, Stake President, Temple President of St. George Utah Temple (1873-1884).