This page collects information about people with surname Sprague who were known or believed to have lived in Suffolk County, Massachusetts.
- William Sprague (1609-1675) - early 1630s English immigrant, explorer, adventurer; he helped settle first lands west of Charlestown, Boston.
- Seth Sprague (1760-1847) - Wealthy shipbuilder of Duxbury, Massachusetts.
- Edward Sprague (1576-1614)/List of Famous Descendants
1629 Sprague House in Duxbury
Gamaliel Bradford House
Gamaliel Bradford House - In 1807, Capt Gamaliel Bradford, son of Col. Gamaliel Bradford and Sarah Sprague (1731-1788) built his home in Duxbury MA. The house is locally distinctive for its brick side walls and monitor section above the hip roof. The house was home to Rev. Josiah More later in the 19th century. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
- Mayflower and Her Passengers by Caleb Johnson - Genealogical research on all Mayflower pilgrims. 292 pages (Pulb 2006).
- Mayflower Compact - Mayflower Historical Society
- Society of Mayflower Descendants
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Sprague Family Records
- Massachusetts Military Records - compiled by Fold3.com
- Tour Historic Suffolk County - Notable Families and Landmarks.
Familypedia people with surname Sprague in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
Readers can sort columns using the triangles at top.
Born in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
|Birth place||Birth date||Father||Mother||Joined with-g1|
|Jonathan Sprague (1648-1741)||HIngham, Suffolk County, Massachusetts||28 May 1648||William Sprague (1609-1675)||Millicent Eames (1615-1696)||Mehitable Holbrook (1649-1710)|
Baptised in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
Married in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
Grouping is for "first marriage", "second marriage", etc as indicated in column headings