Sophronia Melinda Harmon (1824-1847)
Early Pioneer who died during the harsh winter at the Mormon refugee camp at Winter Quarters Nebraska
Vital Stats Edit
- Daughter of Jesse Perse Harmon (1795-1877) and Anna Barnes (1798-1847)
- 1822-Apr-05 : Birth at Conneant, Erie, Pennsylvania
- 1846-Feb-03 : Marriage to Heber Chase Kimball (1801-1868) in Nauvoo Illinos
- 1847-Jan-26 : Died at Winter Quarters, Nebraska
(5 April 1824 Pennsylvania-26 January 1847 Winter Quarters). Married on 3 February 1846. No children.
She died during the harsh winter at the Mormon refugee camp at Winter Quarters Nebraska, just 10 days after the passing of her mother at the same place. Her father later settled with the Latter-Day Saints in Holden, Utah.
- Spencer Kimball Family Ancestry
- Heber C. Kimball: Mormon Patriarch and Pioneer - By Stanley B. Kimball