Sophie Estridsen of Denmark was born 1217 to Valdemar II of Denmark (1170-1241) and Berengária of Portugal (c1195-1221) and died 1247 of unspecified causes. She married Johann I. von Brandenburg (c1213-1266) 1230 JL . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from France, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Belarus.
Common ancestors of Sophie of Denmark (1217-1247) and Johann I. von Brandenburg (c1213-1266)
- Bolesław III Wrymouth of Poland (1086-1138)
- Heinrich von Berg-Schelklingen (c1077-1132)
- Judith of Bohemia (c1056-1086)
- Salomea von Berg-Schelklingen (c1099-1144)
- Wladyslaw I Herman of Poland (c1044-1102)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.