1575 in Newcastle on Tyne, Northumberland, England to Marmaduke Cutter (1556-1575) and died 8 April 1637 in Newcastle on Tyne, Northumberland, England of unspecified causes. He married Elizabeth Letherhead (1575-1663) 1602 in Northumberland, England.Samuel Cutter was born
Research Notes Edit
When Samuel Cutter died in England in 1637, his widow and many of his children promptly migrated to America where they left a great posterity.
Marriage & Family Edit
All children born at Newcastly on Tyne, Northumberland:
- Isabella Cutter (1604-) - md Thomas Sweetman and then migrated to Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- Joyce Cutter (1608-1638)
- Elizabeth Cutter (1610-1670)
- Barbara Cutter (1609-1687)
- Joanna Cutter (1617-1781)
- William Cutter (1619-1693)
- Richard Cutter (1621-1693) - migrated to America, md Elizabeth Leatherhead
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.