First families of New England with proven links to Royal European Ancestry:
- BOLD = Completed Article
- Category: Ancestries of individuals
- See Also Noble houses of England -
- Robert Abell - English: Cotton Family of Combermere Abbey, Sutton, Henry II of England (1133-1189), Charlemagne (747-814)
- Chapman - See William Throop (1628-1704) - Scrope Family - English Kings
- Cheney - See Roger Ludlow (1590-1664) - Lineage back to Norman Knight, Richard de Chseney (1044) and also to Edward III, King of England (1312-1377)
- Cotton Family of Combermere Abbey - English/Saxon/Norman; Sutton, Henry II of England (1133-1189), Charlemagne (747-814)
- Jeremiah Clark (1605-1651) - 2nd Pres of R.I. Plantation - Through his great great grandmother, Elizabeth Ferrers, Clarke descends from King Edward I of England and his wife Eleanor of Castile.
- William Dungan (1606-1636) - Ireland
- John Haynes (1594-1653), 1st Gov of Connecticut Colony. See Mortimer Ancestry of Benjamin C. Bradlee (1921-2014)
- Kimball Family- Massachusetts Bay Colony
- Frances Latham (1609-1677) - "Mother of Governors" (from Rhode Island)
- Meyrick Family of Bodorgan Manor - Royal Welsh Ancestry of New England Immigrant John Meyrick (1579-1650).
- Pierce/Pearce/Percy - English: House of Percy / Plantagenet English Kings / Wessex old English Kings / Charlegmagne / four sons settled in early colonial New England.
- Potter, George (c1584-) - English barrons/French Kings. (researching).
- William Skepper (1597-1646) - English -Wentworth/England/Charlegmagne -
- Southworth - English: Duncan / Touchet / Charlegmagne - two sons sailed in 1623 to Plymouth Colony, Catholic family that rebelled at the Church of England split.
Work in Progress Edit
- Jane Bassett - King Edward I
- Walter Blount (1590-) - English
- Joseph Bolles (1608-1679)
- Humphrey Borrow (c1600-) - Old English Royalty
- Robert Bruce (c1600-) - Scottish Kings
- Richard Carpenter (c1590-) - English
- Thomas Clinton, 3rd Earl of Lincoln (1571-1619) - English Kings
- William Cordray (c1549-1621) (Aka William Cordoroy ?)
- John Drake - English Kings
- Thomas Dudley (1576-1653) - English Kings - Royal Governor
- William Dungan (1607-1636) - English Kings
- John Dunham (1589-1669) - English Kings
- Edward Goddard (-1610) - English House of Plantagenet
- Edward Griswold (1607-1691) - English Kings
- Thomas Harris (c1585-) - English
- John Heblethwaite (c1600-) - LDS John Taylor - House of Plantagenet
- Thomas Holcomb (c1600-) - English Kings
- William Hopkins (c1570-) - English Kings
- Thomas Hungerford (c1602-) - House of Plantagenet
- Robert Hyde (1592-1682) - English Kings
- William Knapp - Charlemagne
- John Leonard (c1615-) - English Kings
- Roger Ludlow (1590-1664) - English Kings
- Peter Mallory (c1610-) - English Kings
- Hutchinson/Marbury Family - Famous New England Protestant settler Anne Marbury (1591-1643) - Pratt/Dickinson /Romney line - linked to Edward I, King of England - Royal Gateway.
- John Maverick (c1590-) - English
- Lancelot Newton (c1590-) - Kings of Scotland
- Edward Palgrave (1541-c1623) /List of Famous Descendants - son immigrated to Massachusetts Bay.
- William Palmer (c1600-) - English Kings
- Robert Pearsall (c1590-) - Old English
- Ralph Prescott - English Kings
- Thomas Rogers (-1621) - English Kings
- William Sargent (c1659-1725) - Old Wessex English via House of Gifford.
- Richard Sears (1590-1676)
- Gerard Spencer (1576-1646)\ List of Famous Descendants - Famous Spencer Family of England, four sons settles in New England with Rev. Thomas Hooker.
- John Spring (c1590-) - English House of Plantagenet
- William Throop (1628-1704) - Scrope Family - English Kings
- John Warren List of Famous Descendants - 1630 Watertown MA
- Robert Welles List of Famous Descendants Wells/Cheney/Sanders
- Thomas Welles (c1600-) - Royal Governor - Welch Royal Line
- John West (c1590-) - English Kings
- John Whitcomb (1600-1650) - Charlemagne
- John Whitney 1592 List of Famous Descendants Eli Whitney / LDS Whitney / Hall
- George Willis (c1585-) - English
Unsubstantiated/Disproven Royal Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.