Robert de Pulford was born circa 1270 in England to Hugh de Pulford (c1240-1289) and Margery de Frodesham (c1250-bef1289) and died 1314 England of unspecified causes. He married Elizabeth de Corbet (c1275-) .
Reports from Commissioners by Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- 17 Edw. I (1288-1289) - Pulford, Matilda, who was the wife of Hugh de, against Randal de Thornton, one of the guardians of Robert, son and heir of Hugh de Pulford. Dower of three messuages and five bovates of land in Newton, near Frodsham. (16, 17 Edw. 1. m. 5. d.) The said Randal denies the right of the dower, because the said tenement was given to the said Hugh by Robert le Chaumbleng in frank-marriage with Margery, his daughter, and prays judgment if the same Matilda, second wife of the said Hugh, ought to have the dower of the marriage of the first wife. Judgment for the said Randal. (16, 17 Edw. 1. m. 7. d)
- 17 Edw. I (1288-1289) - Pulford, Matilda. The same of one carucate of land and a moiety of one messuage in Aldersey, near Codington. (Ibid. m. 6.)
- 17 Edw. I (1288-1289) - Pulford, Matilda. Against Reginald de Grey, one bovate and 12 acres of land in Cheverton (Ibid.)
- 17 Edw. I (1288-1289) - Deresbury, Margery, wife of Randall, to answer to Matilda, who was the wife of Hugh de Pulfuld. Dower. (16, 17 Edw. 1. m. 8.)
- 17 Edw. I (1288-1289) - Pulford, Matilda, who was the wife of Hugh de, against Robert Parson, of Coddington. Dower of 2 messuages, 2 bovates of land, and 6 acres of meadow in Aldreseye, near Coddington. The said Robert vouched to warranty Robert son of Hugh de Pulford, in the custody of Richard de Stockeport, by grant of the King, part of the lands being in the several custodies of Roger de Monte Alto, Peter de Arderne, Rotheric, son of Griffin, and Beatrice, his wife, and Randal de Thornton. (16, 17 Edw. 1. m. 9).
- 21 Edw. I (1292-1293) - Trafford, Lora, who was the wife of Henry de, against Robert, son of Hugh de Pulford. Dower of 1 messuage and 5 bovates of land in Newton, near Kingesley. The said Robert vouches to warranty Henry, son of Robert. (20, 21 Edw. 1. m. 11, 16)
- 25 Edw. I (1296-1297) - Pulford, "Polford", Robert, son of Hugh de, confirmation by, of a charter of Robert, late Lord of Polford, the said Robert's great-grandfather, granting certain lands in Pulford to the Abbot and Monks of Pulton. (25, 25. Edw. 1. m. 11.)
|Offspring of Robert de Pulford and Elizabeth de Corbet (c1275-)|
|Robert de Pulford (c1300-)||1300 England||Katherine de Dutton (c1300-)|