Robert Davis of Yarmouth was born circa 1608 in England and died circa 1688 Eastham, Barnstable County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Anne Unknown Davis (1626-1701) 1644 in Barnstable County, Massachusetts.
Robert Davis was born in 1608 in England. He came from South Hampton in 1638 as servant to Peter Noyes. Robert moved to Yarmouth, MA in 1643, where he married Ann. They moved to Barnstable, MA in 1645 where Ann became a member of the church in 1685. Robert’s will was written on April 14, 1688 and probated June 29, 1693. Ann was born in 1608 and died in 701. Her will was written May 6, 1699 and probated on April 1, 1701.
Marriage and Family
- Deborah Davis, born January 1645 at Yarmouth, married Thomas Green, and died in 1736.
- Mary Davis, born April 28, 1648 in Barnstable, married Benjamin Dexter and died in Yarmouth.
- Andrew Davis, born March 1650
- John Davis, born March 1, 1652
- Robert Davis, born August 1654 and married Sarah Archer
- Josiah Davis, born September 1656, married Anne Taylor and died in 1710.
- Hannah Davis, born September 1658, married a Dexter
- Sarah Davis, born October 1660, married Joseph Young
- Joseph Davis,
- Mercy Davis married 1st Nathaniel Young and 2nd Nathaniel Mayo.
|Offspring of Robert Davis of Yarmouth and Anne Unknown Davis (1626-1701)|
|Deborah Davis (1646-1736)|
|Mary Davis (1648-1723)|
|Andrew Davis (1650-)|
|John Davis (1652-)|
|Mercy Davis (c1654-)|
|Josiah Davis (1656-1709)|
|Hannah Davis (1658-)|
|Sarah Davis (1660-1721)||October 1660 Barnstable County, Massachusetts||1721 Truro, Barnstable County, Massachusetts||Joseph Young (1654-1723)|
|Joseph Davis (1664-1735)|
- Robert Davis
- Davis in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Robert Davis of Yarmouth
- The Davis Family - Bigelow Society