- Do not confuse this Hutchinson Immigrant family with that of Edward Hutchinson which also immigrated to the Massachusetts Bay Colony at this time.
Children & Grandchildren
- Mary Cakebread (1616-1699) - adopted indian daughter of John Hutchinson (1643-1676)
- Joseph Hutchinson (1633-1716) - (son) an English child immigrant and a principal accuser at the Salem witch trials.
- Chapman, Mary Ann (1872-1973) - ( WChapman2, SARisley, ERisley, PDamon, BDamon, MFlint, EPutnam, EHutchinson, RHutchinson) - Arizona Mormon Pioneer lived to age 101.
- Eliot, Charles (1859-1897) - (son of Ellen Derby Peabody) - American landscape architect and pioneer of regional planning;
- Eliot, Samuel A II (1862-1950) - ( EDPeabody, EPeabody6, EPeabody5, SHutchinson, NHutchinson, BHutchinson2, BHutchinson1, JHutchinson, RHutchinson1) - Unitarian minister and president of the American Unitarian Association.
- Eliot, Samuel A, Jr (1893-1984) - (grandson Ellen Derby Peabody) American novelist;
- Eliot, Theodore L. (1928) - U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan 1973-1978; grandson of Samuel Atkins Eliot II
- Eliot, Thomas H (1907-1991) - U.S. Congressman from Massachusetts; son of Samuel Atkins Eliot II.
- Flint, Mary (1691-) - ( EPutnam, EHutchinson, RHutchinson) - Badly wounded in gun accident as a child.
- Forbush, Loren, Pvt (1827-c1865) - ( RForbush, DGoodell, EGoodall, EWitt, JWitt, MCakebread, JHutchinson, RHutchinson) - Veteran, Mormon Battalion.
- Forbush, Rufus (1788-1875) - (father of Loren) - Mormon Pioneer to Utah.
- Jackson, Hazel O (1934-2020) - ( FISteele, WLS, WBS, SHS, WS, SS, SP, EHP4, EP3, MH2, RH1) The Eagle Lady, distinquished for serving community youth in southwest Utah for over 40 years.
- Peabody, Ephraim III (1804-1856) - ( EDPeabody, EPeabody6, EPeabody5, SHutchinson, NHutchinson, BHutchinson2, BHutchinson1, JHutchinson, RHutchinson1) - was a noteworthy Unitarian clergyman and popular pulpit orator. Pastor of King's Chapel Unitarian Church in Boston for many years.
- Putnam, Elizabeth (1662-1696) - granddaughter of John, md George Flint and were first settlers of Reading MA in about 1690.
- Risley, Susan A (1807-1888) - ( ERisley, PDamon, BDamon, MFlint, EPutnam, EHutchinson, RHutchinson) - Mormon Pioneer that helped settled the Sanpete Valley.