Rebecca Bartlett Bradford Standford Sampson was born 11 March 1655 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts to Benjamin Bartlett (1633-1691) and Sarah Brewster (1638-1668) and died 14 December 1741 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. She married William Bradford (1654-1687) 1679 in Plymouth County, Massachusetts. She married Robert Standford (c1660-16722) 1692 in Plymouth County, Massachusetts. She married Caleb Sampson (1654-1744) 30 January 1728 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.
Marriage & Family
REBECCA BARTLETT, born 1655/1662 Duxbury, Plymouth MA, died 14 Dec 1741 Duxbury, Plymouth MA, married 1) 1679 WILLIAM BRADFORD, born 11 Mar 1654/1655 Plymouth MA, died 5 Jul 1687 Plymouth MA, son of WILLIAM BRADFORD and ALICE RICHARDS; 2) ca 1692 ROBERT STANFORD, died 1721/1722 Plymouth MA; 3) 30 Jan 1728/29 Duxbury, Plymouth MA CALEB SAMPSON.
Children of Rebecca BARTLETT and William BRADFORD:
- Alice BRADFORD, b. 28 Jan 1680/1681 Plymouth MA, d. aft Jan 1749 Plymouth MA, m. William BARNES .
- William BRADFORD, b. 1682 Kingston, Plymouth MA, d. 9 Mar 1727/1728 Kingston, Plymouth MA, m. Elizabeth FINNEY .
- Sarah BRADFORD, b. 1684 Kingston, Plymouth MA, d. 11 Apr 1718 Plymouth MA, m. 1) Robert STANFORD; 2) Jonathan BARNES .
Child of Robert and Rebecca STANFORD:
- Robert STANFORD, b. ca 1693.
|Offspring of William Bradford V and Rebecca Bartlett (1655-1741)|
|Alice Bradford (1677-1746)|
|Sarah Bradford (1684-1718)|
|William Bradford (1686-1730)|
- Mayflower and Her Passengers by Caleb Johnson - Genealogical research on all Mayflower pilgrims. 292 pages (Pulb 2006).
- Rebecca Bartlett - disambiguation
- Bartlett in Massachusetts - first families genealogy