Rachel Howe Ball was born 23 November 1710 in Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts to Josiah Howe (1678-1766) and Sarah Bigelow (1681-1713) and died 12 October 1779 Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes.
|Offspring of Isaac Ball I and Rachel Howe (1710-1779)|
|Adonijah Ball (1739-)|
|Rachel Ball (1741-)|
|Moses Ball (1742-1820)|
|Isaac Ball (1747-1809)||31 December 1747 Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts||17 August 1809 Athol, Worcester County, Massachusetts||Hannah Cummings (1757-)|
Rachel Howe was born on 23 November 1710 at Marlborough, Middlesex Co., MA.2 She was the daughter of Josiah Howe and Sarah Bigelow.2,3 Rachel Howe married Isaac Ball, son of Benjamin Ball and Mary Brewer, on 11 May 1738 at Holliston, Middlesex Co., MA.4 Rachel Howe died on 12 October 1779 at Athol, Worcester Co., MA, at age 68.5 Children of Rachel Howe and Isaac Ball
- Adonijah Ball1 b. 5 Jul 1739, d. 1760
- Moses Ball+1 b. 23 Jul 1740, d. 15 Nov 1820
- Rachel Ball1 b. 13 May 1744
- Isaac Ball+1 b. 31 Dec 1747, d. 8 Sep 1819
- Rachel Howe - New England Ball Project.
- [S19] Frank D. Warren and Mrs. George H. Ball, compilers, The Descendants of John Ball of Watertown, Massachusetts 1630-1635 (Boston, MA: Planographed by Spaulding Moss Co., 1932).
- [S69] Systematic History Fund, compiler, Vital Records of Marlborough, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849 (Worcester, Massachusetts: Published by Franklin P. Rice, Trustee of the Fund, 1908), p. 105.
- [S17] Ball Families of North America as collected by Dr. Joseph L. Druse (1915-2004), 3x5 inch index card file, last updated December 2001, Personal Library of David G. Ball, North Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- [S68] F. Apthorp Foster, editor, Vital Records of Holliston, Massachusetts to the Year 1850 (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society at the charge of the Eddy Town-Record Fund, 1908), p. 171. Hereinafter cited as VR of Holliston, MA.
- [S46] Systematic History Fund, compiler, Vital Records of Athol, Massachusetts to the Year 1850 (Worcester, Massachusetts: Published by Franklin P. Rice, Trustee of the Fund, 1910), p. 184.
- Lucille Desiree Ball (1911-1989) - ( HDBall, JCBall, CMBall, IBall3, IBall2, RHowe, SBigelow, SBigelow, MWarren, JWarren 1585) - English Immigrant to New England in the John Winthrop Fleet of 1630. See also Warenne Family Ancestry.