BiographyPhilippe d'Artois, Seigneur de Conches-en-Ouche, was born 1269 to Robert II d'Artois (1250-1302) and Amicie de Courtenay (1250-1275) and died 11 September 1298 of unspecified causes. He married Blanche de Bretagne (1270-1327) after November 1281 JL . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Hugh Capet (c940-996), William I of England (1027-1087), Henry II of England (1133-1189). Ancestors are from Spain, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, England, Turkey.
Common ancestors of Philippe d'Artois (1269-1298) and Blanche de Bretagne (1270-1327)
- Baudouin V de Hainaut (1150-1195)
- Eleanor of Aquitaine (1122-1204)
- Elizabeth de Courtenay (1127-1205)
- Henry II of England (1133-1189)
- Margaret I of Flanders (c1143-1194)
- Pierre de Courtenay (1126-1183)