BiographyOtto V. von Brandenburg, Markgraf von Brandenburg-Salzwedel, was born circa 1246 to Otto III. von Brandenburg (1215-1267) and Beatrix of Bohemia (c1231-1290) and died 23 July 1298 of unspecified causes. He married Judith von Henneberg (c1247-bef1295) 22 October 1268 JL in Freyburg. Notable ancestors include Hugh Capet (c940-996), Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Belarus, Canaan.
Common ancestors of Otto V. von Brandenburg (c1246-1298) and Judith von Henneberg (c1247-bef1295)
- Ada de Warenne (c1120-1178)
- Ada of Huntingdon (1139-1206)
- Dirk VI van Holland (1114-1157)
- Floris III van Holland (1140-1190)
- Friedrich II von Schwaben (1090-1147)
- Henry of Scotland (1114-1152)
- Ludwig I. von Thüringen (c1092-1140)
- Sophie von Salm (c1115-1176)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.