Old North Cemetery (Also known as North Truro Cemetery)
- Location : Route 6 and Aldrich Road, Truro, Massachusetts, Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Website : Truro Cemetery Commission
- Old North Cemetery (Massachusetts)/burials - posted interments
This is a town-owned cemetery. The oldest headstone here (and in the town of Truro) is that of Hannah Paine and is dated 1713.
The Massachusetts Historical Commission refers to this cemetery in MACRIS as TRU804.
This burial site is referenced to in the book "Truro Cemeteries" published by the "Rich Family Association" in 2000.
- Plymouth Colony
- Early Colonial New England Conflicts
- Barnstable County, Massachusetts/First families
- Barnstable County, Massachusetts/Monuments and Memorials
- Immigrant ships to America/First Families
- CapeCodGravestones.com -more gravestones
- Barnstable County Church - (Religion.Wikia.org)
- Barnstable County Attractions and Events - (ScoutHut)