New England, which GenWeb calls "North" and the Open Directory Project calls "North West", is one of a dozen regions into which people commonly divide New South Wales, a former British colony that is now the most populous state of Australia.
Location and geography
- Ben Lomond
- Glen Innes
- Walcha Road
- Wee Waa
Counties in New South Wales, as in most of Australia, have no statutory function except that they are used for defining land ownership and transfer. They may overlap region boundaries. This region contains all or part of the following counties:
- Buckland County, New South Wales
- Burnett County, New South Wales
- Inglis County, New South Wales
- Parry County, New South Wales
- Sandon County, New South Wales
- Vernon County, New South Wales
This page is a "stub" and could be improved by additions and other edits.