Capt Nathaniel Gorham, Sr. was born 3 May 1709 in Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States to Stephen Gorham (1683-1743) and Elizabeth Gardner (1686-1763) and died 24 December 1761 Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. He married Mary Soley (1717-1800) 1736 in Charlestown, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.
Marriage and Family
- Nathaniel Gorham (1738-1796) - judge, delegate from Massachusetts to the Continental Congress and signatory to the US Constitution.
- Mary Gorham (1739-1803)
- John Gorham (1740-1761)
- Elizabeth Gorham (1745-1822)
- Stephen Gorham (1747-)
|Offspring of Capt Nathaniel Gorham, Sr. and Mary Soley (1717-1800)|
|Nathaniel Gorham (1738-1796)||27 May 1738 Charlestown, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States||11 June 1796 Charlestown, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States||Rebecca Call (1744-1812)|
|Mary Gorham (1739-1803)|
|John Gorham (1740-1761)|
|Elizabeth Gorham (1745-1822)|
|Stephen Gorham (1747-)|
- John Howland: Vol 1 - Descendants of Desire Howland Gorham - The First Five Generations; Documented descendants through his first child Desire2 Howland and her husband Captain John Gorham. By Elizabeth Pearson White, CG, FASG, FNGS. 736 pp. Maps, illus, printed endsheets, 12,455 entry Every Name Index. 1990. This prize-winning opus by Elizabeth White documents the multitude of descendants of Mayflower passenger John Howland through his first child, Desire (Howland) Gorham.
- Gorham in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Nathaniel Gorham- disambiguation
- wikipedia:en:Nathaniel Gorham - Wikipedia