Miles Standish was born about 1668 in of Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US. He died on 15 Sep 1739 in Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US.
Miles married Experience Sherman (1678-1744) before 5 Jul 1702. Experience was born in Sep 1678 in Marshfield, Plymouth, MA, US. She died on 31 Mar 1744 in Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US.
They had the following children:
- Sarah Standish
- Patience Standish
- Priscilla Standish was born on 1 Apr 1710 in Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US. She died after 31 Dec 1739. [Notes]
- Myles Standish
- Penelope Standish was born on 13 Apr 1717 in Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US. She died on 11 Nov 1739 in Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US.
|Offspring of Myles Standish and Experience Sherman (1678-1744)|
|Sarah Standish (1704-1779)||April 1704 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||20 February 1779 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts|| Abner Weston (1708-1787)|
|Patience Standish (1707-1746)|| |
|Priscilla Standish (1710-)|| |
|Miles Standish (1713-1797)|| |
|Penelope Standish (1717-1739)|
- Paternal Grandfather - Mayflower pilgrim Myles Standish (c1584-1656), founder of Plymouth Colony.
- Maternal Grandparents - Mayflower pilgrims John Alden (c1599-1687) and Priscilla Mullins (1602-1680)
- Myles Standish - disambiguation
- Standish in Massachusetts
- Myles Standish - Alden Family History
- Tour Duxbury Mass.