Michael Carr (1875 or 1880-1906) died as a young man (b. 1880, County Roscommon, Ireland - d. November 21, 1906, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA)
Parents[edit | edit source]
Siblings[edit | edit source]
- Sarah Jane Carr (1863-1950) aka Sadie Carr, who emigrated to the United States and married Patrick J. Norton (1856-1905)
- Katherine Carr (1865-1952) aka Kitty Carr, who emigrated to the United States and married James Joseph Kennedy (1866-1926)
- Thomas Carr II who stayed in Coalpits and married Mary Kelly (1873-?) but had no children
- Mary Carr (1873-?) who stayed in Coalpits in Ireland
- James Carr I (1874-?) aka Jimmy Carr, who emigrated to the United States around 1903 and was a chauffeur, and a bartender in a New York City speakeasy during Prohibition and never married
Death[edit | edit source]
He died on November 21, 1906 in Manhattan. His death certificate number is "35832". He was 26 years old.
Burial[edit | edit source]
He was buried on November 22, 1906. The plot also contains: James Joseph Kennedy (1866-1926); Katherine Carr (1865-1951) aka Kitty Carr, who was married to James Joseph Kennedy; James Kennedy (1902-1903) who is the child of James and Katherine; Sarah Josephine Kennedy (1899-1900) who is the child of James and Katherine; and Antoinette Granato (1916-1942) who was the wife of James Gerard Kennedy I (1907-1997).
Uncompleted Task[edit | edit source]
Order his death certificate.