Mercy Alden Burrill was born 1669 in Bridgewater, Plymouth County, Massachusetts to Joseph Alden (1627-1696) and Mary Simmons (1638-1697) and died 30 June 1730 Bridgewater, Plymouth County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. She married John Burrill (1658-1731) 2 June 1688 in Taunton, Bristol County, Massachusetts.
Mercy Alden Burrill was born about 1669 in of Bridgewater, Plymouth, MA, US. She died after 28 Jul 1727.
Mercy married John Burrill on 26 Jun 1688 in Taunton, Bristol, MA, US. John was born in 1658 in Weymouth, Norfolk, MA, US. He died on 16 Nov 1731 in Weymouth, Norfolk, MA, US.
They had the following children:
- Elizabeth Burrill was born on 25 Sep 1689 in Weymouth, Norfolk, MA, US. She died on 24 Mar 1714 in Weymouth, Norfolk, MA, US.
- Thomas Burrill was born on 26 Mar 1692 in Weymouth, Norfolk, MA, US. He died before 28 Jul 1727.
- John Burrill
- Mary Burrill
|Offspring of John Burrill, Jr. and Mercy Alden (1669-1727)|
|Elizabeth Burrill (1689-1714)|
|Thomas Burrill (1692-1727)|
|John Burrill (1695-1754)|
|Mary Burrill (1696-)|
- Grandchild of Mayflower pilgrims John Alden (c1599-1687) and Priscilla Mullins (1602-1680), first settlers of Plymouth Colony.
- Alden in Bristol County, Massachusetts
- Mercy Alden - Disambiguation page
- William Alden Genealogy - Alden Family History Organization
- John Alden List of Famous Descendants
- Tour Historic Plymouth Colony