Mathilde von Beichlingen was born circa 1088 to Kuno von Northeim (c1055-1103) and Kunigunde von Weimar (1055-1140) and died circa 1135 of unspecified causes. She married Hendrik I van Zutphen (-1122) . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Mathilde von Beichlingen (c1088-c1135) and Hendrik I van Zutphen (-1122)
- Ezzo von Lorraine (c955-1034)
- Herman I von Bonngau, Eifelgau und Mieblgau (c929-959)
- Mathilde von Sachsen (979-1025)
- Otto II von Sachsen (955-983)
- Theophanu Skleros (960-991)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.