Mary Houston (1818-1896)
Vital Stats Edit
- Daughter of James Houston (1776-1841) and Mary Ettleman (1784-1846)
- 1818-Sep-11 : Birth in Jackson, Stark Co, Ohio
- 1842-Dec-12 : Marriage to Alfred D. Smith (1790-1855) in Caswell, North Carolina
- 1846-Feb-03 : Marriage to Heber Chase Kimball (1801-1868) in Nauvoo Illinois
- 1848 : Migration to Salt Lake Valley
- 1896-Dec-24 : Died in Salt Lake City
On 03-Feb-1846 sealed for Time only to Heber C Kimball in Nauvoo Temple and sealed posthumously for eternity to Joseph Smith, the Mormon Prophet.
In the late 1850s, she was living with the other Kimball wives on Kimball block in Salt Lake City.
Died in Salt Lake City - 24 Dec 1896 and buried 3 days later per Utah Death Certificate.
Children of Alfred Smith and Mary Houston Edit
The record list available is extremely confusing and needs to be verified by source documents.
- Spencer Kimball Family Ancestry
- Heber C. Kimball: Mormon Patriarch and Pioneer - By Stanley B. Kimball - pg 310 - Free on Google Books.