Mary Elizabeth Bleakley (1858-1939) Housewife (b. 1858, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA - d. March 10, 1939, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA)
Birth[edit | edit source]
Siblings[edit | edit source]
- Charles Andrew Bleakley I
- Charles Andrew Bleakley II
- Martha Moran Bleakley (1866-afrter 1930) Married, first DeLaMonte Northrup. Four children, two of whom survived to adulthood. After her husband's death in 1906, she then married Alfred Lewis. They had two children, Martha and James.
- Charles Leffer-Gardy Bleakley (1868-?) who was born on November 16, 1868 in New York and died 29 DEC 1955. He married Blanche Marion Taylor. They had 11 children.
- Fannie Louise Bleakley (1874-?)
Marriage[edit | edit source]
She married Robert F. Ensko I (1855-1934) a silver expert on December 04, 1878 in Manhattan.
Children[edit | edit source]
- Robert F. Ensko II (1880-1971) who worked as a lace dealer and married Leah X (1891-1972)
- Charlotte Ensko (1882-after1930) who married a M.E. Horn
- Lamont N. Ensko (1890-1987) who worked in the family silver business and married Bernice X (c1890-before1987) but had no children
- Stephen Guernsey Cook Ensko (1896-1969) who married Dorothea X (1892-1977) and worked in the family silver business
- Elathene Ensko (1898-1981) who married George Christie (c1895-?)
- Lottie Ensko (c1900-before1910)
- William E. Ensko (1889-1918) who married Alma Dorothy X (1891-1984) and died in World War I as a Sergeant in the US Army.
Death[edit | edit source]
She died March 10, 1939.