Vital Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Sex : Female
- Baptised May 2, 1790 in Petworth, West Sussex
- Married (1) : John Martin 1815 in Funtington, West Sussex
- Married (2) : George Pile 1824 in Westbourne, West Sussex, West Sussex
- Died: January 13, 1858 in Westbourne, West Sussex
- Buried: 1858 in Westbourne, West Sussex
Parents[edit | edit source]
- Father: William Ranger
- Mother: Sarah Stoner
Spouses[edit | edit source]
- John Martin
- George Pile
Children[edit | edit source]
By John Martin
- Emma Martin (1815-?)
- Frances Martin (1817-?)
By Thomas Suett
- Thomas William Henry Martin (1820-?) - illegitimate.
By George Pile
- William Pile (1824-1892)
- David Pile (1826-1879)
- Sarah Pile (1828-1832)
- Ann Pile (1830-?)
- Jane Pile (1833-1895)
- George Pile (1836-?)
- Charlotte Pile (1839-?)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In 1818 John Martin was transported to Van Diemen's Land for life.
- On 22 October 1822 a Bastardy Order names Thomas William Henry Martin's father as Thomas Suett.
- 6 Jan 1854 Martha Pile gave evidence at the trial of Emery Spriggs of Westbourne who was tried for the murder of his wife Rebecca and convicted of manslaughter, he was transported for fourteen years.
Contributors[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.