Maria Catharina Ockenfels was born 11 September 1752 in Waldorf, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany to Petrus Ockenfels (bef1730-aft1756) and Anna Maria Paulissen (c1710-aft1745) and died 25 October 1814 in Waldorf, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany of unspecified causes. She married Petrus Froembgen (bef1760-bef1791) in Germany. She married Joannes Josephus Scherer (c1759-1808) 8 November 1791 in Waldorf, Rhineland-Palatinate. Ancestors are from Germany.
|Offspring of Maria Catharina Ockenfels and Petrus Froembgen (bef1760-bef1791)|
|Joannes Joseph Froembgen (1774-)|| |
|Antonius Froembgen (1776-)|| |
|Joannes Josephus (1776-)|
- Antonius: Died: 1-17-1777, Buried: 1-18-1777 Waldorf Parents names match.
- Joan. Josephus: Died: 1776, Buried: 12-30-1777 Waldorf Parents names match.
- Birth, Marriage, and death records list parents as some spelling of Peter Ockenfels and Annae Mariae Paulissen.
- Death Record lists her birth date as 1750.
- Joannes Joseph Koll, born 17 Mar 1769. Mother: Mariae Catharinae Ockenfeltz, Father: Joanni Koll.
- Maria Catharina Froemgen baptized on 10 Oct 1787 in Waldorf to Petri Froemgen and Mariae Catharinae. This contradict a possible death record for Petri, but not the second marriage date.
- Anna Catharina Froemgen baptized on 02 Sep 1784 in Waldorf to Petri Froemgen and Mariae Catharinae. This contradict a possible death record for Petri, but not the second marriage date.
- Petrus Froemgen baptized on 14 Feb 1791 in Waldorf to Petri Froemgen and Anna Catharinae. This contradict a possible death record for Petri, but not the second marriage date. Also, the mothers name is not quite right. Could be Joannis Petri Froemgen and his wife, Anna Catharina.
There is a death record for a Petrus Frömgen with no information but a death date (14 Mar 1781) and location - Waldorf (Kr. Ahrweiler), Rheinland, Preußen, Germany. It is likely him...try to verify through dates of children, etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.