BiographyMaria Anna Josepha von Österreich was born 30 December 1654 in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany to Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (1608-1657) and Eleonora Gonzaga (1630-1686) and died 4 April 1689 in Vienna, Austria of tuberculosis. She married Johann Wilhelm von der Pfalz (1658-1716) 25 October 1678 . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996). Ancestors are from Austria, Germany, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Portugal, Italy, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, England, Czechoslovakia, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Canaan.
",48.208" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 48.209.
",16.373" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 16.373.
Common ancestors of Maria Anna Josepha von Österreich (1654-1689) and Johann Wilhelm von der Pfalz (1658-1716)
- Albrecht V. von Bayern (1528-1579)
- Anna of Bohemia and Hungary (1503-1547)
- Anna von Österreich (1528-1590)
- Antoine de Lorraine (1489-1544)
- Christian II of Denmark (1481-1559)
- Christina of Denmark (1521-1590)
- Ferdinand I of the Holy Roman Empire (1503-1564)
- François I de Lorraine (1517-1545)
- Isabella of Austria (1501-1526)
- Maria Jakobäa von Baden-Sponheim (1507-1580)
- Renata of Lorraine (1544-1602)
- Renée de Bourbon-Montpensier (1494-1539)
- Wilhelm IV. von Bayern (1493-1550)
- William V, Duke of Bavaria (1548-1626)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.