1788 in County Westmeath, Ireland to James Featherstone (1738-1822) and Margaret Steele (1744-1838) and died 21 January 1871 in Killua Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland of unspecified causes. She married Thomas Chapman (1756-1837) 1808 in Killua Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland.Margaret Anne Featherstone Chapman was born circa
Vital Statistics Edit
- Daughter of James Fetherstone (1738-1822) and Margaret Steele
- 1788 : Birth - Ireland
- 1808 : Married to Sir Thomas Chapman (1756-1837), 2nd Baronet of Killua Castle
- 1871-Jan-21 : at Killua Castle
Children of Thomas Chapman and Margaret FetherstoneEdit
- Sir Montagu Lowther Chapman (1808-1853), 3rd Bt. b. 10 Dec 1808, d. 17 May 1853 - Died at Sea near Australia - Never married
- Sir Benjamin James Chapman (1810-1888), 4th Bt. b. 9 Feb 1810, d. 3 Nov 1888 - Married Maria Fetherston - His sons were 5th and 6th Baronets, but no descendants.
- William Chapman (1811-1889) b. 4 Nov 1811, d. 25 Jan 1889 - His son became 7th Baronet and also family line for T.E. Lawrence
|Offspring of Sir Thomas Chapman and Margaret Anne Fetherstone (1788-1871)|
|Montagu Lowther Chapman (1808-1853)||10 December 1808 Killua Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland||27 June 1864 Australia|| |
|Benjamin James Chapman (1810-1888)||9 February 1810 Killua Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland||2 November 1888 South Dublin, Ireland|| Maria Sarah Fetherstone (1827-1898)|
|William Chapman (1811-1889)||4 November 1811 Killua Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland||25 January 1889 County Dublin, Ireland|| Martha Louisa Vansittart (1812-1889)|
|Offspring of James Featherstone or Featherstonhaugh and Margaret Steele (1744-1838)|
|Thomas James Featherstone (1790-1853)|| |
|Richard Steele Featherstone (1792-1834)||1792 County Westmeath, Ireland||30 August 1834 Rockview, County Westmeath, Ireland|| Dorothea George (1797-1842)|
|Charlotte Featherstone (1792-)|| |
|John Featherstone (1794-1874)|| |
|Harriet Featherstone (1802-)|| |
|Margaret Anne Fetherstone (1788-1871)||1788 County Westmeath, Ireland||21 January 1871 Killua Castle, County Westmeath, Ireland|| Thomas Chapman (1756-1837)|
- Descendants of Captain Benjamin Chapman
- The Peerage #21788
- Burke, John. A General and heraldic dictionary of the peerage and baronetage of the British Empire. London: H. Colburn and R. Bentley. pp. 229.
- http://www.featherstone-society.com/Indexes/ireland/AJF/project/Irishdata-p/p2.htm#i178 - For further research - Featherstone Family Line.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.