Lynette Mae Curlhair (1872-1942) was an English teacher and later a housewife. (b. March 10, 1872, Binghamton, Broome County, New York, USA - d. April 13, 1942, 6:00 am, Jersey City Medical Center, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA)
- Freeman C. Curlhair (1834-1910), a cigar store merchant and harness maker
- Lydia A. Gaige (1837-1903)
Lynette was born in 1872 in Binghamton.
- Cora B. Curlhair (1865-?)
- Nora A. Curlhair (1866-1952)
- Emma L. Curlhair (1869-?)
- Linnia M. Curlhair (1872-?)
- Orlow C. Curlhair (1878-1907)
Maine, New York
Around 1897 Nora married Benjamin Spencer Van Deusen I (1872-1937), who worked in real estate, and they eventually moved to Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Lillian Van Deusen (1899-1961) who married Clarence Ethan Reeve I (1888-1960) aka Ethan Reeve
- Mildred Lynette Van Deusen (1901-1968) who married Reed Edison Smith (1899-1980)
- Benjamin Van Deusen II (1903-1972) who married Helene Elizabeth Bentley (1905-1999)
- Burnett Peter Van Deusen (1913-1993) aka Peter Van Deusen, who married Naida Muriel Freudenberg (1915-1998)
Jersey City, New Jersey
In 1930 Lynette was living at 601 Garfield Avenue in Jersey City, and in 1934 she and her husband were listed as members of the Browne Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church in Jersey City. In 1937 she was living at 726 Ocean Avenue, Jersey City, New Jersey when her husband died.
Lynette died in 1942 at the home of her son, Burnett, at 98 Woodlawn Avenue in Jersey City and she was buried in Rosedale and Rosehill Cemetery on 355 East Linden Avenue in Linden, New Jersey.
This article was created by User:Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ).