Lydia Standish Sampson was born circa 1662 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts to Alexander Standish (1627-1702) and Sarah Alden (1627-1674) and died after 1734 Plymouth County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. She married Isaac Sampson (1660-1726) 1684 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.
Lydia Standish Sampson was born about 1662 in of Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US. She died after 30 Apr 1734 in Middleboro, Plymouth, MA, US.
Lydia married Isaac Sampson about 1686. Isaac was born about 1660 in Duxbury, Plymouth, MA, US. He died on 3 Sep 1726 in Plympton, Plymouth, MA, US.
They had the following children:
- Isaac Sampson
- Jonathan Sampson
- Josiah or Joseph Sampson was born on 5 Jun 1692 in Plymouth, Plymouth, MA, US. He died on 29 Mar 1730 in Plympton, Plymouth, MA, US. [Notes]
- Lydia Sampson was born on 22 Apr 1694 in Plymouth, Plymouth, MA, US. She died after 30 Apr 1734.
- Ephriam Sampson
- Priscilla Sampson twin
- Peleg Sampson
- Barnabas Sampson
|Offspring of Isaac Sampson and Lydia Standish (1662-1749)|
|Miss Sampson (1686-)|
|Isaac Sampson (1688-1748)||18 April 1688 Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States||23 February 1748 Plympton, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States||Sarah Barlow (1695-1733) Sarah Barlow (1695-1733) Elizabeth Hodges (1702-1782)|
|Jonathan Sampson (1690-1758)|
|Josiah Sampson (1692-1731)|
|Lydia Sampson (1694-1734)|
|Eprhaim Sampson (1698-1786)|
|Priscilla Sampson (1700-1734)|
|Peleg Smapson (1700-1741)|
|Barnabas Sampson (1704-1740)|
- Paternal Grandfather - Mayflower pilgrim Myles Standish (c1584-1656), founder of Plymouth Colony.
- Maternal Grandparents - Mayflower pilgrims John Alden (c1599-1687) and Priscilla Mullins (1602-1680)
- Lydia Standish - disambiguation
- Standish in Massachusetts
- Lydia Standish Sampson - Alden Family Genealogy
- Tour Duxbury Mass.