- Sex : Male
- Born: January 31, 1762 on the island of Ulva off the coast of the Isle of Mull in the Inner Hebrides, Scotland
- Died: July 1, 1824 at London at age 62
- Interment: Isle of Mull
Lachlan Macquarie is the son of Lachlan Macquarie (abt 1720-1775) and Margaret Maclaine (1728-1810).
- Donald Macquarie (1750-1800)
- Charles Macquarie (1771-1835)
- Hector Macquarie (?-1778)
- Elizabeth Macquarie (?-?)
2 other sons died in infancy.
- Jane Jarvis (?-1796)
- Elizabeth Henrietta Campbell (?-?)
Jane Jarvis (?-1796)
Elizabeth Henrietta Campbell (?-?)
- Jane Macquarie (1808-1808)
- Lachlan Macquarie (1814-?)
Lachlan Macquarie was the Governor of New South Wales from 1810 to 1821, and is regarded by many as the real founder of Australia as a country, rather than as a prison camp.
| Governor of New South Wales