|— County —|
|• Total||5,209 km2 (2,011 sq mi)|
|(8% of the area of Lithuania)|
|• Rank||3rd of 10 (11.4% of the population of Lithuania)|
|• Density||62/km2 (160/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|ISO 3166 code||LT-KL|
|- Total||€4.3 billion (US$5.4 billion)|
|- Per capita||€13,300 (US$16,600) ()|
very high · 3rd
Klaipėda County (Lithuanian: Klaipėdos apskritis) is one of ten counties in Lithuania. It lies in the west of the country and is the only county to have a coastline. Its capital is Klaipėda. On 1 July 2010, the county administration was abolished, and since that date, Klaipėda County remains as the territorial and statistical unit.
- Klaipėda City Municipality
- Klaipėda District Municipality
- Kretinga District Municipality
- Neringa Municipality
- Palanga City Municipality
- Skuodas District Municipality
- Šilutė District Municipality
The ethnic composition in 2001 was:
- ^ "Sub-national HDI - Area Database - Global Data Lab" (in en). https://hdi.globaldatalab.org/areadata/shdi/.
- ^ "Counties within Lithuania - weather and maps", TravelsRadiate, accessed Feb 15, 2011.
- ^ "Dėl apskričių viršininkų administracijų likvidavimo". Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania. http://www3.lrs.lt/pls/inter3/dokpaieska.showdoc_l?p_id=392936. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- ^ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-01-05. https://web.archive.org/web/20120105203431/http://www.stat.gov.lt/uploads/42_Lietuvos_gyventojai.pdf. Retrieved 2012-01-12.
- Social and demographic characteristics of Klaipėda County
- Economy of Klaipėda County
- Environment of Klaipėda County
|This Lithuanian location article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|