24 May 1706 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts to John Wadsworth (1671-1750) and Mercy Wiswell (1670-1716) and died 26 March 1799 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Mary Alden (1709-1789) 31 December 1734 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts. Ancestors are from the United States, the United Kingdom, the Kingdom of England.John Wadsworth, Jr. was born
Marriage and Family
- Mercy Wadsworth (1736-1820)
- John Wadsworth (1739-1777)
- Salameth Wadsworth (1741-1815) - married the Duxbury master shipbuilder Ezra Weston (1743-1822) who became known as "King Caesar".
- Sarah Wadsworth (1744-)
|Offspring of John Wadsworth, Jr. and Mary Alden (1709-1789)|
|Mercy Wadsworth (1736-1820)|| |
|John Wadsworth (1739-1777)|| |
|Salameth Wadsworth (1741-1815)||10 March 1741 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||23 July 1815 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts|| Ezra Weston (1743-1822)|
|Sarah Wadsworth (1744-)|
|Offspring of John Wadsworth, jr. and Mercy Wiswell (1670-1716)|
|John Wadsworth (1706-1799)||24 May 1706 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||26 March 1799 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts|| Mary Alden (1709-1789)|
|Uriah Wadsworth (1708-1784)|| |
|Dorothy Wadsworth (1710-1775)|| |
|Ichabod Wadsworth (1712-1771)|| |
|Peleg Wadsworth (1715-1799)||29 August 1715 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||28 July 1799 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts|| Susanna Sampson (bef1748-)|
- The Brewster genealogy, 1566-1907 - a record of the descendants of William Brewster of the "Mayflower," ruling elder of the Pilgrim church which founded Hampshire colony in 1620;2 Volumes Paperback – September 7, 2010 by Emma C. Brewster Jones (Author). This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923.
- Wadsworth in Plymouth County, Massachusetts - first families
- John Wadsworth - disambiguation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.