John Pabodie was born 7 September 1590 in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom and died 27 April 1667 Bridgewater, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. He married Isabel Harper (1592-1664) 1608 in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom.
John Peabody was in Plymouth Colony by 1636. He name was on the list of freemen dated March 7, 1636/7. He received land grants on the "Duxburrow side" (Duxbury, Massachusetts). He was a member of the jury which convicted three Englishmen of the murder of an Indian on Sept. 4, 1638.
He married wife, Isabel Harper in 1608 in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England. On July 16, 1649, he wrote his will mentioning wife, Isabel; daughter, Annis Rouse; sons, Thomas, Francis & William Peabody; grandson, John Paybody, son of William, and John Rouse, son of John Rouse.
- Thomas Peabody (c1612-1649)
- Francis Peabody (1614-1698)
- Annis Pabodie (c1616-1680) - md John Rouse - both are on Green Harbor Monument in Marshfield, Massachusetts, early settlers of Plymouth Colony.
- William Pabodie (1620-1707)
|Offspring of John Pabodie and Isabel Harper (1592-1664)|
|Thomas Peabody (c1612-1649)|
|Francis Peabody (1614-1698)||19 February 1614 St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom||19 February 1698 Topsfield, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States||Lydia Perkins (1614-1647) Lydia Perkins (1614-1647) Mary Foster (1620-1705)|
|Annis Pabodie (c1616-1680)||1616 England||1680 Massachusetts||John Rouse (1615-1684)|
|William Pabodie (1620-1707)||1620 St. Albans, Herefordshire, England||13 December 1707 Little Compton, Newport County, Rhode Island||Elizabeth Alden (1625-1717)|
- Elizabeth (Alden) Pabodie and Descendants (1897) - by Mary Langford Taylor Alden (Author). Fascinating story of this family of Mayflower descendants that helped settle Duxbury MA and parts of New England.
- See Also : Pabodie in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- John Pabodie - disambiguation
- John Pabodie (1590-1667)/list of notable descendants