| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar names. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Each person of that name who has a page on this wiki usually has full name and birth and/or death years. We want to list them all here. There may be some not listed, which you may find by using the "Find" or "Search" box (typing a comma at the end so that you do not just get directed back here); please add any that you find.
- John Arbuthnott, 5th Viscount of Arbuthnott (1692-1756)
- John Arbuthnott, 6th Viscount of Arbuthnott (1703-1791)
- John Arbuthnott, 7th Viscount of Arbuthnott (1754-1800)
- John Arbuthnott, 8th Viscount of Arbuthnott (1778-1840)
- John Arbuthnott, 9th Viscount of Arbuthnott (1806-1891)
- John Arbuthnott, 10th Viscount of Arbuthnott (1843-1895)
- John Arbuthnott, 14th Viscount of Arbuthnott (1882-1960)
- John Arbuthnott, 16th Viscount of Arbuthnott (1924)
- John Arbuthnot (1667-1735), physician to Queen Anne of the United Kingdom
- John Arbuthnot (1861-1931), Mayor of Winnipeg
- John Bernard Arbuthnot (1875-1950), British soldier and author for the Daily Express
- Sir John Arbuthnot, 1st Baronet (1912-1992), British Member of Parliament
- Sir John Peebles Arbuthnott (1939), Scottish microbiologist
Search using Semantic MediaWiki (which may include some of the above)Edit
- First name match
- Middle name match
|Birth place||Death place||Father||Mother||Joined with|
|Alexander John Arbuthnot (1822-1907)||Killaloe, County Clare, Ireland||Alexander Arbuthnot (1768-1828)||Margaret Phoebe Bingham||Frederica Eliza Fearon (1822-1898)+Constance Angelena Milman (?-1936)|
More detail of someEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.