BiographyJohann V. von Brandenburg, Markgraf von Brandenburg-Salzwedel, was born 1302 to Hermann III. von Brandenburg (c1271-1308) and Anna von Habsburg (c1278-1327) and died 26 March 1317 in Spandau of unspecified causes. He married Katharina of Glogow (c1300-c1324) . Notable ancestors include Hugh Capet (c940-996), Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087). Ancestors are from France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Italy, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Belarus, Canaan.
With his death, the Brandenburg-Salzwedel line of the House of Ascania died out.
Common ancestors of Johann V. von Brandenburg (1302-1317) and Katharina of Glogow (c1300-c1324)
- Ada van Holland (c1163-1205)
- Albrecht II. von Brandenburg (c1150-1220)
- Constance of Hungary (c1180-1240)
- Elisabeth of Poland (1152-1209)
- Konrad II. von Lausitz (c1159-1210)
- Mechthild von Lausitz (c1185-1255)
- Otto I von Brandenburg (c1127-1184)
- Ottokar of Bohemia (c1155-1230)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.